Tenerrdis members can join one or more of the cluster’s six new energy technology industry groups. This lets them immediately benefit from promotional activities targeting government agencies implemented by Tenerrdis either independently or in association with other clusters.
Tenerrdis promotional activities
- Tenerrdis Industry Networking Days bringing together representatives of a particular new energy technology industry once a year for networking and to present their latest innovations to government agencies that belong to the cluster
- Promotion of cluster members at top-tier industry trade shows and conferences
- Cooperation with the French energy cluster network (Capenergies, Derbi, Alsace Energivie, and S2E2) on promotional initiatives
- Cluster Board members’ participation in government-run workgroups on issues like green manufacturing and eco-industries
- Collaboration with relevant industry associations