Who can become a member?
Any legally-established organization in the public or private sector operating in the field of new energy technology.How do I apply?
To join TENERRDIS, simply contact us. We will discuss your needs and motivations. If appropriate, your application will be submitted to the Board of Directors for approval.Why should I apply?
When you become a member of TENERRDIS, you become part of a new energy technology ecosystem made up of businesses, research labs, technology centers, institutions of higher learning, and government agencies working together to innovate and open to partnerships.TENERRDIS members enjoy a number of benefits:
TENERRDIS members also get access to:
- Effective, focused networking
- Promotional efforts targeting emerging new energy technologies
- Support for innovation projects from project development and engineering to partnerships, financing, and preferred conditions with our partner banks
- New communication channels
- International business opportunities
- Access to local government agencies
- An intranet containing all program committee presentations
- A detailed directory of cluster members
- A list of available sources of financing, updated monthly
- Training courses on industrial property, business development, export assistance, and more
- A secure, collaborative online workspace for your project management needs
- A free weekly press review covering the topics addressed by Tenerrdis projects